Latest Instagrams
Thursday 23 July 2015

Guess Who's Back?

It feels like ages since I have done this, I never actually intended for it to be this long but I'm back now bursting with ideas and hopefully with a little bit more time on my hands. Today's post is more of a chatty post, an explanation and to keep you guys up to date with what's going on and plans.
I may have not blogged for a good couple of weeks but it has been on my mind the whole time, I was very conscious of the fact I wasn't uploading new content, I wasn't tweeting constantly and I hadn't posted an instagram in what seemed like forever. But in a way I felt like it was good to step back and take a break, admittedly this break was a lot longer than I originally planned. It was the end of term, I went away and as most cliche people say life just got in the way. And now I'm back into it I don't want to put  as much pressure on myself as I did to make sure I posted, I'm going to post as and when I want to. I do not want to sacrifice good content for the sake of uploading a new post, or sticking to a schedule. I love blogging, I have honestly missed it but I think it was for the best and now that I'm back I'm hoping for massive improvements in everything, content, pictures, social media etc.

Another huge annoucement, 100x more important to why I haven't been blogging is the fact that we have hit 1000 followers, the ultimate goal, not joke when I started I was like if I make it to 1K that's my goal fulfilled. And we have done it! I want to thank you all so much, and I love you all. There is a giveaway coming soon, feel free to leave some comments on what you would like to be included in this giveaway. Also thank you so much to anybody who commented, tweeted or left me a message to say that you missed my posts, and when was I next posting- it meant the world to me that people actually noticed and cared that I wasn't posting so thank you all so much.

I hope you guys didn't mind the slightly more rambly post today, and it will be back to the little bit of everything posts with lots of beauty- I have loads to share with you guys but leave any suggestion or requests down below.

Follow

6 comments:

  1. Yay its nice to see you back! Congrats on 1000 followers! x
    Emma | Emmys Beauty Cave

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, welcome back!

    Lauren x | www.laurenselwood.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the 1K, I'm so happy to see you back!
    Jodie xo // Jodie Loue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back lovely! & Congrats on 1000 followers :) x

    Abi | abistreetx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the follower milestone! I want those lipsticks!

    Ayre

    ReplyDelete

Latest pins