Latest Instagrams
Sunday 10 January 2016

Lush Haul

 Lush is one of my weaknesses, I love indulging in a multicoloured bath which smells delicious, and leaves your skin feeling so soft. The Lush sale is something which I have never been quite quick enough to grab up loads of half price products, and this year was much the same- although I did get a few things.

Twilight Bath Bomb, designed to help you sleep it is filled with lavender which is soothing, mind clearing and calming among other ingredients. It has a very earthy scent, and surprisingly I love it.
Blackberry Bath Bomb, containing bergamot and frankincense. Often used for anxiety, depression and nervous tension, so ideal for me with my anxiety and it really does help you to relax.
Father Christmas, this was one of the Christmas bath bombs and therefore I can't find any of the information on the Lush website- all I know is it smells amazing as always!
Butterball Bath Bomb, with cocoa butter this is the one for your skin. For anyone with sensitive, dry or irritated skin this will help to sooth your skin. It also contains ylang ylang which is used to treat stress, and relieves anger, panic and fear.
Milky Bath Bubble Bar, filled with orange oil and skimmed milk to treat your skin, cocoa butter adds softness to the skin.
The Comforter Bubble Bar, it has a distinctive blackcurrant scent, is calming and toning as well as uplifting and cleansing. Plus it is really big so you get so many uses out of it!
Intergalatic Bath Bomb, full of amazing colours its going to look amazing in the bath. Said to be uplifting and refreshing, as well as restorative and relaxing on your body and something to indulge in.
Fizzbanger Bath Bomb, it has a citrussy apple scent, and then slightly cinnamon like scent with a big of ylang ylang. Petitgrain is used to calm the breathing, slow the heartbeat and reduce anxiety.
Dashing Santa, again another Christmas one which looks so cute but I can't get any information on it.
The Experimenter Bath Bomb, it has a sweet and comforting scent. With restorative and relaxing properties, and full of amazing colours I am so excited to use this.

I'm sure I bought more than that but perhaps not, this time I am going to try and write reviews for the majority of these products.

What are your favourite Lush products? Did you get anything in the Sale?
Follow

5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous, colourful haul! I am in love with The Comforter - it's my favourite bubble bar. I've recently been trying out some of their new bath oils and they're so soothing and softening to the skin!

    Grace | eat, write + explore x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also a huge lushie! I especially like their lip scrubs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried out Intergalactic last night, and it's a beauty! I love it.

    brooke | brooke elise

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never bought anything from Lush because once I start, I won't be able to stop! So many beautiful colours, I think I'm going to buy some for my birthday next month. Intergalactic looks and sounds AMAZING!

    Sally ~ DiagonSally

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look great! I tried the Dashing Santa bath bomb on Christmas Eve and it was so nice. Smelt, and looked, amazing. Tonight's bath was an Intergalactic bath bomb bath. Loved the glittery bits but I came out sparkling a little, and the bath was covered in glitter so took a while to clean up! Smelled lovely though - very minty fresh! Enjoy your bath bombs! x www.aimeeraindropwrites.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete

Latest pins