Latest Instagrams
Tuesday 19 May 2015

Make Up For Ever Has Landed

A brand I have wanted to tor forever has finally arrived in little old England. Make Up For Ever is here, being stocked online on Debenhams and I think they are also selling it in their Oxford Street Store. So naturally I have made a wishlist, I cannot wait to give some of these products a go.
Full Cover: Extreme Camouflage Cream, £21
I am always on the hunt for the perfect concealer, and this just looks like such a good offering from Make Up For Ever. It is described as high coverage, and I think that it really is like really really high coverage, promoted as something which can even cover tattoos this might be a bit much for me but worth a try.
High Definition Powder, £22
Again, another product which I'm always on the look out for the one, powders is something I struggle with and I feel like Make Up For Ever will have some great offerings. This is also a very hyped about product, so even more of a reason to try it as it must be good. Plus who doesn't want to look HD!
Step 1 Skin Equalizer - Redness Correcting Primer, £24
Redness is something which I get so paranoid about, I'm not even sure if my skin is that red but it really gets to me. A green primer is something which I have meant to try for ages, but its hard to get from places like Superdrug and Boots. With the intention of colour correcting and priming the skin this looks like an ideal product.
Mat Bronze
No idea why I can't find this on the Debenhams site, I found all these images through the Make Up For Ever site but some of these I guess aren't being stocked yet in Debenhams, so strictly this shouldn't be on here but I still love the look of it and would would a Ottilie wishlist be without a bronzer?
High Definition Foundation, £29
If I was only going to buy one thing from this whole wishlist, I would get this. As soon as I hear Make Up For Ever, this is the product which instantly pops into my head and I'm sure its the same with most people. A very much loved foundation in this blogging world, giving a flawless finish and as I said before who wouldn't want their skin to look HD?
Camouflage Cream Pot
Another product which I can't seem to find on the Debenhams site, sorry! This appealed to me because of the colour range which they had, having all the correcting colours so maybe would be perfect for a salmon coloured one to concealer under my eyes.
Lip Line Perfector, £13
How useful is this? Instead of having masses of different coloured lip pencils, you just have one invisible one which does exactly the same job. Stops your lipstick from running, feather, smudging and everything is just kept in place and you don't have to be worried about matching lipsticks to liners.
Rouge Artist Intense, £16
I love a good intense lipstick, and they have such a range. Not sure exactly what shade I would go for but knowing me probably something nude, or something dark.

Have you tried anything from Make Up For Ever? What's on your wishlist?
Follow

24 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know! How amazing that they are now in the UK xx

      Delete
  2. I have the Extreme camouflage concealer, hd primer, hd powder and the hd foundation and I love them...though i do need to repurchase the foundation as im running out. The concealer is really good though you have to work quick with it as i found it can come off if you try to move it once its set...i cant wait to get a few more bits from them x

    Jess
    (www.theworldaccordingtojess.co.uk)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That makes me want to try some bits even more! Thanks for the advice I will keep that in mind xx

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaahhh, I'm so excited about this one! I've been using their products for ages, and while it was convenient when I was living in Paris (where they're stocked in Sephora), it wasn't quite the same when I had to ask my mum to sedn them accross the pond in a parcel! I simply can't live without their mascara so I'm really happy I can finally buy it here! So yay to that!

    Sandra | Cake + Whisky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wooo, so exciting that the UK are now getting better access to brands xx

      Delete
  5. Oh my goodness, this is exciting news! I've wanted to try Makeup Forever out for so long so I'm glad it will be more accessible now x

    Always, Alice


    ReplyDelete
  6. So tempted to just spend my whole pay check on this collection! I have wanted to try Makeup Forever after seeing so many bloggers rave about it x

    Mapped Out | Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so excited to finally see Makeup Forever launched in the UK, it's definitely been a long time coming! I will definitely be purchasing a few bits and bobs as soon as I get paid! Thanks for sending your link over in tonights chat!

    Heather, porcelainbeautyx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment, I know and I am so happy now it is here xx

      Delete
  8. I really want to try the full coverage concealer and the matte foundation! x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post! Makeup Forever is a brand that I've wanted to try for quite a while now and I'm so glad that it's finally in the UK. I especially like the sound of the concealer and this post has definitely introduced me to some other products that I really want as well! Have a nice day! x

    Daisy
    daisies-and-delights.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I want to go into a store so I can see the full extent of their products xx

      Delete
  10. The HD powder and foundation are top of my wishlist and the primers I need to pick my favourite!
    Mary-Ann xx
    Angel Flicks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are so many products which look amazing and its so hard to choose, they have loads of different primers to choose from xx

      Delete
  11. I really want to try the HD foundation!
    --
    prettymadthings.blogspot.co.uk // x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, top of my list I have heard so many things about it xx

      Delete
  12. I definitely want to try the HD foundation, it looks amazing.

    Laura | www.laurahadley.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, and I have heard so many things about it from other bloggers xx

      Delete
  13. I've wanted to try the HD foundation for awhile, I'll have to eventually get around to purchasing now it's available! Hopefully they get a stand of some sort in Debenhams so we can get close up and personal with some products !

    Tarnya // http://sweetalluree.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Latest pins