Latest Instagrams
Thursday 30 June 2016

June Advertisers


I have been such an awful blogger, I have completely deserted blogging for the last few days, almost a week but I have been so busy with work that I just haven't had the time. However I have set aside days to get blogging and photography done before I go, which is in fact two weeks today eek. This month I only have one advertiser, please get in touch if you would like to advertise next month, the silver and bronze packages are still available.
I'm Sally at Say Sally May, and I'm a Food, Cosmetic, and Lifestyle Blogger and Vlogger. I tailor a large majority of my content toward people like me, with skin and food sensitivities, to find the kindest treats for both our complexions and our tummies!
Her blog is amazing, you should really go and check it out. Something different from my blog, however still amazingly written and brilliant content.
There will be new content very soon, so don't completely give up on me!
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins