Latest Instagrams
Wednesday 24 June 2015

The Body Shop Camomile Haul

 The Body Shop Body Butters hold a strong memory of my childhood for me, the classic birthday present for everybody with girls stacking up a huge collection of them. This was way before my beauty, makeup loving times so I was never that bothered and since then The Body Shop hasn't featured much in my life. A while a go I spoke about the Cleansing Butter which I had tried out and loved, and since then nothing else beats it.

 I recently discovered an outlet shop for The Body Shop which is so exciting, as well as having different discounts depending on the number of products which you buy they also have sets of products at a reduced price. I picked up the Camomile Cleansing Butter and Camomile Eye Makeup Remover for only £14. I really want to give the Cleansing Oil a go so I will be back for that soon.
The Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Butter £12, is just amazing to remove makeup. A simple cleansing butter which melts into an oil, melting away makeup and leaving your skin feeling fresh and clean.
The Body Shop Gentle Eye Makeup Remover £8, a liquid eye makeup remover perfect for removing any eye makeup before cleansing your face. Removes all my waterproof mascara, leaving my eyes clean and black mascara/ eyeliner free.
What have you bought really? Have you tried either of these from The Body Shop?
Follow

12 comments:

  1. I haven't seen these at the body shop yet - the packaging is so pretty

    CANDICE | BEAUTY CANDY LOVES

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Amazing Post.. I definitely need to try this out :)
    http://xorosiejanxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cleansing balm always looks and sounds incredible, I may have to pick this up at some point soon!

    Heather, porcelainbeautyx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These products are so lovely, and the smell is so gorgeous!

    Lauren x | https://laurenselwood.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Camomile cleansing butter is one of my all time favourite skincare products! But I'm yet to try the eye makeup remover, I think I'll have to now though!

    Rambling Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks amazing, I really want to get my hands on it! Great post. x

    www.zoecoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm really tempted by this cleansing butter - it sounds really nourishing, I always feel like cleansing completely strips my skin bare!
    x Síle

    ReplyDelete
  8. The chamomile cleansing oil is my. holy. grail makeup remover. Even though I work at a bodyshop I have not given the other chamomile products a go.I love the oil way too much! lol :p The butter is similar though because it melts into a oil consistency. Great post!
    xo - Allegra

    ReplyDelete
  9. The cleansing butter sounds amazing!
    Shaguna
    gold&hearts

    ReplyDelete
  10. The eye make up remover is the best I've ever tried! Even better than micellar water in my opinion, because it's so gentle! I've wanted to try the cleansing butter for ages now, need to get through my pile of skincare first though!

    www.trafficjamoflife.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been using the Silky Oil for just over a month now and I'm loving it (so much so i bought another bottle), butters have never agreed with my skin unfortunately but the oil is absolutely perfect!

    Jade x
    Girl Up North | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete

Latest pins