Latest Instagrams
Friday 15 January 2016

Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel

Chanel conjures up images of pure luxury and class, the gold logo imprinted into products of the highest quality. Chanel makeup is ultimate sophistication, and for any makeup lover your first piece of Chanel makeup is similar to say your first designer bag for any fashion lover. Soleil Tan De Chanel is a much coveted beauty product, and I knew it had to be the first thing added to my collection with a hefty price tag of £32 it definitely is an investment, but now one of my most treasured items in my collection.

Although this is very much a multi use product it is, basically, a cream bronzer. In a universal shade, this can look slightly scary and dare I say it, orange in the pot. However, for different people this will have different uses. It can be used as an all over bronze, to contour, to mix with foundation to darken it slightly and just about anything else that you can use a cream bronzer for. I personally wouldn't use this to contour, however to add warm and to bronze up my face this is ideal.
With a gel creme texture, this is so smooth and glides onto your skin seamlessly, and buffs out amazing to provide a very natural look. It the pot its a bit like a solid mouse texture, and it contains silicone which is what makes it so smooth and dream like on application.
It leaves a very natural skin like finish, not completely matte but not shiny or overly glowy on the skin. It does contain a little bit of shimmer, but its natural shimmer that doesn't translate a huge amount on the skin which is why this is okay to use for sculpting out your cheekbones.
Personally I feel like this product is well worth the investment, it has amazing lasting power, with a natural finish and its incredible formula which leads to easy blending. The colour is amazing, although its slightly trial and error to find out how to use it best for yourself and your skin tone.

Have you tried anything from Chanel? What's your favourite bronzer?


Follow

6 comments:

  1. I like that the shimmer doesn't translate onto the skin. I would love to try this. I've been wanting to for a while now!

    Emily x
    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried Chanel products before - mainly because its so darn expensive

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an interesting product! I have never heard of it but a cream bronzer sounds weird but interesting! Xx

    OliviaCheryl.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you totally on this, it is well worth the price and lasts such a long time because you only need a tiny amount! xx

    Beautylymin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an old cult product that I still haven't been able to try :'(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've wanted to try this for so long! I bought the new Les Beiges foundation today, I would've brought this too but the make up artist was far from a makeup artist, she didn't know anything! So left it at the foundation!Xx

    ReplyDelete

Latest pins