Latest Instagrams
Sunday 28 August 2016

Hydrating Skincare Additions

Dodgey lighting wil be the death of me, and if I had the products out here with me I would simply retake the photo however we all know the deal. Living in Australia I couldn't exactly bring everything with me, however before I came I took a whole load with the aim to keep producing content for you guys expect life got in the way, and free time became time to sleep which I need because I am tired constantly and blogging had to take a back seat. I'm working it out, the whole life, work, social, blog balance and it'll settle again soon.

Moisture is key when it comes to skincare for me, maximum hydration for my dry skin. Especially with the added heat and intensity of Australian sun, I want to keep my skin in the best condition possible. Soap and Glory recently released this Speed Plump All Day Super Moisture Marvel, specifically designed for dry and dehydrated skin. This packs a punch in terms of hydration, without leaving your skin feeling sticky or overly shiny. I only use this in the mornings before I apply makeup, as it has a plumping factor to it leaving my skin super hydrated and refreshed, the perfect base before I begin to apply any makeup.
GallinĂ©e Hydrating Face Cream is another facial moisturiser which really hydrates and perfects the skin. With a really light texture, the creamy formula is easily absorbed and leaves your skin so hydrated, plumped and smoothed.
I picked up this Body Shop Vitamin E Aqua Boost Sorbet on a whim but have absolutely fallen in love with it, it has the weirdest texture. Not cream like, more like a gel however it absorbs so quickly and in an instant you skin is hydrated, plump and glowing. The Body Shop are amazing on creating products, or lines designed to target specific skin concerns so is one of my favourite places to go for any skincare.
Despite looking slightly scary, the SkinBreeze Brightening Serum is extremely good. The slightly odd container adds nothing for me personally, a pot would of worked exactly the same however the actual product is one of the best serums I have tried. Moisturisers are all well and good, but serums seem to take hydration to a whole new level. I leave it too skin in over night and by the morning my skin feels, and looks better than ever. If your looking for something intense, hydrating and brightening I would recommend giving this a go.
I seem to have gone a little bit crazy with the new additions to my skincare, however obviously I cannot use these all daily and do tend to switch them up. They are all at different price ranges, so something for everyone.
Have you tried any of these hydrating moisturisers and serums? What's your favourite skincare for a hydration boost?
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins