Latest Instagrams
Friday 2 October 2015

Gold Crush Hair Supplements: One Month Update

Although it may of not been one month since my original post went up, in has in fact been one month since I started using Gold Crush Hair Supplements*. So this is my first impressions, one month update and if you check back in a month you will see my two month and conclusive thoughts on my experience with Gold Crush.
The philosophy of the brand being that its not only what you put on your hair, but also what you put in your bodies. Remember to check out my original post to learn all about the brand and have an overall introduction to my two month trial. In short though, the tablets are completely natural and are designed to give your body all the vitamins and minerals to keep healthy, and which we are often lacking in specifically designed to target your hairs health, but also having a positive impact specifically on your nails as skin as well as of course your bodies general health. With the improved health of my hair, I was also hoping for some extra growth too help me on my way to my ideal length.
So how have I got on? Well I think that the overall healthy of my hair has improved massively, with it feeling a lot smoother and more controlled. It is becoming less dry as well, which of course I am loving. My skin has also had improvements, looking brighter and less dull and tired I was so impressed. The only area which I cannot really comment on is my nails, because I do bite these (horrid habbit I know!) so any changes which may have occurred I wouldn't of seen annoyingly.
So far I am very impressed, and can't wait to see what more changes happen over the next month!

Have you ever tried any hair supplements? What are your best tips for healthy hair?
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins