Latest Instagrams
Wednesday 21 October 2015

One Sweep Wonders

Although I do love taking a lot of care, and put a lot of effort into that perfect eyeshadow look. However sometimes you simple do not have time, and it all does seem a lot of effort for everyday. Plus I always think that you want to make your makeup make an impact when you put that extra effort in, and if you do it everyday it will become the usual. These eyeshadows are all the ideal shades to sweep over your eye, blend and your good to go.
Urban Decay Naked 2 | You could use nearly all of these shadows to just sweep over your lid and wear alone. However I prefer the ones with a slight bit of shimmer in it, in particular YDK, Chopper, Half Baked.

MAC Woodwinked | A perfect golden, brown shade without being too bright gold. These shade looks beautiful when its blended, it almost changes colour slightly making it look like you've used multiple eyeshadows to create your look. It also looks beautiful smudged under your eye too.

MAC Satin Taupe | More of a cool toned eyeshadow, a soft taupe grey brown colour, with a slight hint of purple. I don't know what it is about this shadow but I absolutely love it, especially as something slightly darker than the usual gold shades which I go for. If your going to smudge it under your eyes, I make sure I have a very brightening concealer on otherwise I find it can look a bit too smokey!

MAC All That Glitters | Very brightening, shimmery slightly pinky toned shadow, with a slight gold tone to it. I absolutely love this shadow, as something not too dark or obvious just a simple something to add to your lids.

L'Oreal Gold Mania | This shadow is such a bright, pure gold. If you prefer the golds with the slightly brown undertones to it, this shadow is not for you however if you want a true gold shadow than this is the one for you. Looks beautiful alone, blended out all over the crease.

L'Oreal Quartz Mania | A darker brown, with a bit of shimmer running through it. May look a little bit dark for some as something to wear alone, however this looks beautiful swept across the lid and blended out- not at all harsh.

What's your going to, one sweep eyeshadow? Have you tried any of these?
Follow

3 comments:

  1. Satin Taupe is definitely one of my faves! I also love half baked and copper. I have too many eyeshadow choices to ever apply just one though. I end up using about ten at a time haha x

    Mapped Out | Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love using the Naked 2 eyeshadows on their own, I'd love to try the Mac eyeshadows you mentioned as well xx

    http://emilymillerloves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Satin Taupe is such a stunning shade

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete

Latest pins