Latest Instagrams
Thursday 24 March 2016

The Charlotte Tilbury Additions

I feel like every beauty blogger, if not every girl dreams of owning the entirety of the Charlotte Tilbury website. It's still on my list to visit the Covent Garden store, it looks beautiful and the kind of place you could spend hours browsing, and indulging yourself into the world of beautifully packaged, art deco style, high quality, dreamy makeup. I was treated by a group of friends for my birthday too two pieces of pure luxury. Despite not being quite as obsessed with makeup as myself, they picked the perfect two for me and I am utterly obsessed with them both.

Charlotte Tilbury Lipsticks are nothing less than famous in the blogging world, with everyone wanting to get their hands on their hands on at least one of the beautifully packaged lipsitcks. I am a sucker for packaging, however good packaging does not make up for an awful product inside, of course this is far from the case with Charlotte Tilbury. Amazing products, and beautiful packaging. Bitch Perfect is one of the more famous lipsticks from the K.I.S.S.I.N.G range, a beautiful creamy nude shade. Perfect for everyday, or paired with a dramatic eye look. This shade is very complimenting on nearly all skin tones, applies beautifully and of course has the most amazing formula.
The Charlotte Tilbury Bar of Gold is a relatively new release, a beautiful gold highlight packaged and imprinted as a bar of gold. It was originally released in 2013 as a limited edition holiday piece however I think it is back for good now, or so I believe. It leaves your skin with this incredible glow, like your glowing from within but can be built up for a more intense, pop of highlight.
There will be reviews coming soon for both of these so keep an eye out.
Do you own anything from Charlotte Tilbury?
Follow

7 comments:

  1. Your photography is so gorgeous, your blog has always been one of my favourites.. which camera do you use if you don't mind me asking? How gorgeous is the packaging of these products!! I'd love it if you'd comment back http://amyelizabethfashion.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/a-very-honest-explanation.html xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, that means a lot. I'm hoping to work on my photography over the coming weeks. Its a Nikon Bridge Camera xx

      Delete
  2. Such a lovely shade and I am in love with the packaging of Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks xo

    Emily | emsalice.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This lipstick looks amazing. I really like the shade and packaging is so pretty. xo

    Antonia || Sweet Passions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Theres a full review now up on my blog xx

      Delete

Latest pins