Latest Instagrams
Tuesday 1 March 2016

The Four Product Face

Everyone has those days when although its not exactly a makeup free day, its still not really a makeup kinda day. When you need to go somewhere, but really can't be bothered with a full face of makeup or are in a massive rush. In all honestly I have been wearing this makeup a lot more regularly than I would imagine for someone who loves makeup. I'm usually no makeup, or full face their really is no in between for me, except now this.

Four quick, easy to apply makeup products which leave you feeling put together and presentable. Of course for many of you, this will be all you wear which of course is fine and this is what I would recommend for a very simple makeup look.
MAC Face and Body is a super lightweight, but buildable so you can wear it alone and build it up in specific places. So quick to apply, you can even use your fingers.
I need to fill in my brows, but not necessarily really heavily and defined. The Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz is so quick and easy again to use, and just like the foundation can be built up if you want a more intense brow. Although highlight and contour is not an essential, especially when I'm trying to be quick and very minimal. However Soap and Glory Solar Powder is perfect for adding some colour to your face, because it isn't matte you aren't left looking muddy or flat but its not overly shimmery. To finish off the look of course a mascara just pulls it all together, I tend to go for a mascara which adds a lot of volume and length just because I want to make my eyes stand out really easily.
What are you go to makeup products?
Follow

4 comments:

Latest pins