Latest Instagrams
Tuesday 5 April 2016

T-Zone Charcoal Nose Pore Strips

I received these T-Zone Charcoal Nose Pore Strips ages ago and I couldn't wait to try them, they skipped being sat in a box waiting to be photographed and tested, in fact I entirely forgot to blog about them until now. I feel like this however is a true sign of just how much of a success they are with me, and are now a firm part of my skincare routine.
Luckily, I do not have a huge issue with blackheads but thats not to say that there aren't any. You get six in the pack, and in terms of directions for use I didn't read the packet went straight in and got so confused on what I was doing. The actual strip isn't sticky, you need to wet your face first and then stick this on. You then leave it on for 10-15 minutes, and once it has all dried and drawn out the blackheads you then carefully peel it off- this can be a little bit uncomfortable but not painful.
This really does work and leaves your nose feeling soft, and blackhead free of course. I don't have a set schedule of when I use this within my routine, I use it when I see some blackheads appearing and they are gone within no time.
T-Zone is a very affordable brand, with a whole range of products so great for everyones budget. Especially if your just starting out with skincare, you can give a range of products a try and see what works best for you.
Have you tried anything from T-Zone? What are your favourite skincare products?
Follow

9 comments:

  1. I've never actually tried nose strips before - definitely have to

    Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neither had I, but now I use them religiously xx

      Delete
  2. I love charcoal nose strips they're so much better than the original ones. Biore do some great ones too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have to look out for them and give them a try xx

      Delete
  3. I love pore strips but have never used this brand, think I'll have to give them a go!
    sirensandbells.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are such an affordable and great skincare brand xx

      Delete
  4. I'd love to try these, my blackheads are awful up close! I've only used a pack of Boots own brand pore strips haha :P


    Eve | helloimeve.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are so affordable too, so worth a try xx

      Delete
  5. I love the sound of these, will definitely be added to my basket!

    Lilies and Lipbalm
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Latest pins