Latest Instagrams
Monday 30 March 2015

MAC Collection

 Recently I realised that my MAC Collection is a lot bigger than I originally imagined, it has nearly doubled in size more recently as before I owned only a few products. I thought I would share with you the products which I currently own, and then maybe as time goes on I will be able to keep you updated. The majority of these products I have reviewed as well, or will be reviewing soon so keep an eye out for that. I have done this post slightly differently, focusing on the pictures so let me know what you think of this.

  I know I haven't told you all of the names of the actual products, instead the shades but I thought that if you didn't already know you could ask and also by searching the shade on the website you would be able to find out that way also. I thought this would be better than just listing all of the products, and possibly the clearest way of doing it. I am hoping to do a post on my top picks also, as although I do love all of these products some of these are my everyday essentials now.
What are you favourite MAC products?

Follow

8 comments:

  1. oh wow you really do have a huge mac collection!! (not jealous at all....). ok im completely jealous ahha htats some serious dedication. id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2015/03/small-changes-that-have-made-huge.html xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't realise how big it was till i took the photos for this post xx

      Delete
  2. Wooowwww! So many Mac products!
    I used to love the Studio Fix powder, before I started using foundation. I also really like their eye pencils and eyeshadows. So many colours and such great quality!

    My March favourites are here! http://charlinehasablog.blogspot.com/2015/03/favourite-things-march.html
    Love, Charline | Charline Has a Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the eyeshadows are especially amazing! xx

      Delete
  3. Great post and great collection of MAC products. I'm a bit of a collector when it comes to MAC Paint Pots, so that's what my collection mostly consists of! Oh and of course the trusty Prolongwear Concealer.

    alice x | beautybyalicee | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to pick out some more paint pots I really love the one I've got xx

      Delete
  4. So droolworthy! My eyes went straight to your lipsticks and the cool neutrals palette. I tend to gravitate towards the MAC highlighters and lipsticks myself. GORGEOUS!


    MAKE IT RAYNE
    XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to try the Soft and Gentle MSF as a highlighter xx

      Delete

Latest pins