Latest Instagrams
Friday 26 February 2016

I'M 18! It's My Birthday

I'm officially an adult, today is my 18th Birthday and I am more than excited. Ask anyone who knows me and they will agree, I have no shut up about it and now the day is here. AND IM JUST SO EXCITED!
Although very excited, I am slightly apprehensive. I'm completely free, but with freedom comes responsibility and actually having to adult. Admittedly, I'm still at school, living at home and don't have a huge amount off stuff which I'm responsible for, except, of course my fish who after years I still haven't named- very responsible, I know.

Such a random, small post I know but I wasn't really sure of what to say except its my birthday and I'm so excited!
Follow

8 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great day! :)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! I hope there will be lots of cake & gifts for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!! Hope you are having a lovely time xxx

    www.thelisasworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday! I hope you had a great day x www.aimeeraindropwrites.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete

Latest pins