Latest Instagrams
Tuesday 2 February 2016

My Most Treasured Beauty Products


Of course there are many products in my collection which I value a lot, however there are a few which I treasure especially. Not just to do with worth, but a meaning and story behind them. Not necessarily my most used products, or ones which I cannot live without. But products with a story, or a little memory attached to them.

My Louise Young brushes late one of my most treasured possessions, I was actually given these when I met Louise Young through a family friend. Honestly one of the most surreal moments of my life, after seeing the likes of Tanya Burr using her LY34 brush and then be given my own set of brushes was just amazing, but of course being able to chat with Lousie and show her blog left me speechless initially, but we did get chatting and it was just such an amazing experience.
Kat Von D Gold Booded Lipstick is a very treasured possession, for an array of reasons. Firstly Kat Von D  is impossible to get in the UK, so I bought this when I went to New York. It was part of a limited edition set, along with a whole load of mini lipsticks. With the white packaging I feel like this is a very exclusive, and its just one of those things which I am so happy to own.
Chanel Soliel De Tan, my first ever Chanel product so always going to be a special product for me. I have wanted it for ages, and finally went for it- you can read all about it in this post. I am just in love with this, and cannot get enough of how beautiful it is.
MAC Oh, Darling! I bought this in New York when it first was released. What I didn't realise was just how quickly this sold out, I found it so easy to get hold of but everyone else was so surprised, and asking me where I got it etc. I just feel very lucky to have it, and get my hands on it. Although I do have other limited edition stuff, I don't really own a very much coveted product that people were really struggling to get hold of.
A bit of a random post, I actually found it much trickier than I imagined to justify why these are some of my most treasured products so sorry if I sound a bit mad. I just really love them, and will hopefully treasure them for a long time.
Do you have any items similar to this?
Follow

7 comments:

  1. These brushes look great!!! Always on the look out for new makeup brushes to use

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, definitely! I save my Kat Von D foundation for special occasions, as its quite pricey to repurchase! I buy Kat Von D in the UK from Roses Beauty Store online, if that helps!xx

    Laura | Lala London: Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. That M.A.C packaging is so beautiful! I have so much make up that I try to save for special occasions, mainly eye shadow palettes! I'd love it if you'd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/health-vs-aesthetics.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. the brushes look amazing ! x

    lisasantosworld.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not surprised that Oh Darling is a favourite! I think some of my limited edition Chanel products are most treasured for me! Annoying when they run out though..

    www.Barely There Beauty.com | British Beauty & Lifestyle blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the brushes as I need to buy more and I'm researching about them:)

    https://asparklingjourney.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Latest pins