Latest Instagrams
Wednesday 24 February 2016

L'Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil Shampoo & Conditioner


Rarely do I religiously repurchase shampoo, well ask mum to repurchase the same shampoo. It's usually what's on offer, trying out different things however this shampoo its the one. I have incredible difficult hair, which will not be tamed no matter how much I try.
If you have dry, frizzy, won't be tamed kinda hair this is the shampoo you need, and if you don't you still need this. As a nourishing shampoo, this really does nourish and leaves your hair feeling well cared for and beautifully soft and smooth. Packed with oils it tames your fly aways, and really adds volume but smooth tamed volume not a huge frizzy mess of volume. The scent is amazing, and they have done wonders for my hair as you can probably tell, I rarely talk this enthusiastically about a product.
What's your go to shampoo and conditioner?
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins