Latest Instagrams
Thursday 4 February 2016

How To Be Productive, When Your Feeling Anything But Productive


I can easily get very over whelmed, with the amount of things I have to do, the time I have to do them in and it can quite often lead to me huffing around the place, doing nothing while inside I'm panicking like mad, so much so I can't get myself to get a grip and get things done.


Start by writing a list of everything you need to achieve in that day, or that time you have. Anything that will take less than five minutes, do straight away. By finishing these smaller tasks, you will have then got to grips slightly with the panic and will also have that sense of achievement, making the larger tasks seem more manageable.
Now its time to tackle the bigger tasks, start in order of importance but I would still advise if you've got something which is a huge task perhaps one that doesn't have a finite end, leave this till last because you could be going for ages, meaning that the other tasks don't get done.
I find once I get going, I get into the swing of things and then suddenly I find myself powering through the tasks. Make sure you complete on task before moving onto the next, however tempting it may be. Working trough your list, ticking things off as you go.
We all have unproductive days, but everyone knows that overwhelming feeling of having too much to do, so you do nothing.

Follow

5 comments:

  1. Ahhh I love lists, the satisfaction of ticking off things is like nothing else, yum.
    Blush and Blend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so true! I get so panicked when i have loads of things to do, then end up having a break down cause I've left it for so long! The list idea sounds amazing

    lovely post,
    Daizy from| www.ZyaandDaizy.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a big fan of writing lists! It really does help to keep me focused, and productive :D xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  4. i defs need help with being more productive!

    J x
    http://www.withjulez.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can totally relate to this! Great advice though :) And ticking things off a to-do list is such a good feeling too! x www.aimeeraindropwrites.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete

Latest pins