Latest Instagrams
Thursday 18 February 2016

Kat Von D Shade + Light Eye Palette

There are so many neutral eyeshadow palettes out there, however you can never have too many so why not give another one a go. However saying that, this is what I would call an essential palette so even if you do think that you've got enough neutral palettes, without this palette I guarantee you don't.

A palette full of matte shadows, separated into blocks of neutral, cool and warm so this palette covers every option and can literally provide you with the basic shadows for any look. Packaging is what you would expect from Kat Von D, sturdy and practical without being overly fancy. It still looks amazing, with the slightly gothic style writing on the front I love the overall look. However packaging aside, the palette contains twelve shadows broken up into three quads. Three large base shades, with a corresponding contouring, defining and highlighting shades underneath. This layout works so well for me, and makes a lot of sense. Your always going to use the most of the base shade, so having a larger one is really handy.
Being smooth and easy to blend, these shadows work well for a completely matte look which I personally love or as transition colours, base shadows and highlights then pairing it with a shimmery shade all over the lid. As I said I love matte shadows, and use this palette daily I love just using a matte brown all over the lid for some colour without doing anything too fancy.
The reason I love this palette is such an essential for everybody is because of the versatility of the palette, and the fact you will never need any other neutral matte palette again. It has you covered for all tones of eyeshadow looks, and if in doubt just go neutral and you can't go wrong.
The only huge downside of the palette being that its very hard to get hold of in the UK. You can buy it on Sephora, which does ship to the UK
Follow

14 comments:

  1. Oh wow this palette looks so beautiful

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. This palette is like a dream!

    xx lacoconoire.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a stunning palette! I am going to NY in November and i have so many Kat Von D products on my list.
    Emmy | Emmys Beauty Cave | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I regret not buying more from Kat Von D because it really is impossible to get in the UK, unlike ABH which is becoming more available etc xx

      Delete
  4. This looks stunning! It's definitely at the top of my wish list because it has a great range of warm and cool shadows.

    xx, A Little Dose of Makeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a lovely palette, and an essential for all tones of eyeshadow colours xx

      Delete
  5. What a gorgeous palette, I'm in love with KVD products lately x

    Love Vicki | victoriajanex.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just wish they were easier to get hold of in the UK and I'd be buying loads!! xx

      Delete
  6. This palette looks beautiful. I'm dying try Kat Von D, but its difficult to get hold of the Uk, even with Sephora shipping here! xx

    www.lpagbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, its so annoying but hopefully it will eventually become more and more available xx

      Delete
  7. this palette is beautiful.! I have had my eyes on it for ages now x this review made me want to buy it ! xx

    www.thelisasworld.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly, you won't need anymore matte neutral shadows after getting this one! xx

      Delete

Latest pins