Latest Instagrams
Tuesday 10 May 2016

Arbonne Skincare for Dry Skin

Argonne skincare is not a brand which I have heard a lot about, from what I can work out its one of those brands which isn't sold it shops etc instead dispersed by individuals- however I could be wrong. I have been sent the FC5 set to test out, which I believe is designed for dry skin as this is what I am currently suffering with. There is a whole range of different products designed to target different skin concerns, so there is something for everyone.

 These certainly do hydrate, and I would expect nothing less since they are aimed specially towards hydrating and helping with dehydrated and dry skin. The Cleanser and Freshener is a great face wash,  leave your skin feeling clean, cleansed and rejuvenated. One of my favourite items that I got to try is the Eye Cream, I had never really noticed just how dehydrated under my eyes got, I am always super lazy when using eye cream but testing these out made me use it and I really noticed a difference. Also included is a Day Lotion and a Night Cream both of which are really hydrating, of course duh. I prefer the Night Cream as this is slightly thicker, and gives your skin a good boost of hydration over night and you wake up with your skin feeling replenished.

Overall I think this is a great range, however some of the items I would question if I would repurchase at their slightly more high end price point- you can find out all about the prices here. Get in touch with Maimie through the website if you wish to purchase products and I am sure she will be able to help you out.

Heres a new blog for you to check out, Love Yourself Beauty.
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins