Latest Instagrams
Sunday 12 April 2015

Primark and Boots Beauty Haul

 Yet another haul, but you guys seem to love them and any reason to go shopping is good enough for me. This time I felt that I was quite controlled, but all of these items I either really wanted to try or needed to repurchase.

As per usual with my photos everything looked fine when I was taking them, once I uploaded them to my laptop I then find that all of the smaller items which I took close ups of are blurry and out of focus- still trying to get the right technique with this camera.

So I will start with the two items which I didn't get close ups of, the Lipliner from Primark. I had heard a bit about this and by chance while I was browsing I found an unopened one which I quickly snapped up for only £1 it was worth a try. It doesn't have a shade but its the only nude one they have. There will be a review of this coming soon because I was pleasantly surprised with how good this is and also the colour is lovely. L'Oreal Superliner was a repurchase because I can't go without my liner and I always seem to be running out.

If you have read my blog for a little while you probably would of picked up on my obsession with the Maybelline Color Drama Lip Pencils, I am just so determined to complete my whole collection so I had to pick up three more especially with the three for two deal on. I picked up the shades Nude Perfection, In With Coral, Keep It Classy, again I will be doing a separate post for these.

The new foundation and primer duo in the beauty world, L'Oreal Infallible 24 Hour Matte Foundation and Mattifying Base. I am so excited to give this a go, I really hope its as good as everyone keeps saying because it would be amazing to have a good high coverage matte foundation with an affordable price tag.

While in Primark I also saw this anti-frizz serum, and as a girl with very frizzy hair I am willing to try anything to tame it so at £2.50 this seemed like a bargain which I needed to give a go. I haven't used it yet but I'm sure once I have given it a good trial there will be a post on it.

I really want long nails, and loved having acrylics but they are just so expensive so I picked up two sets of the Priamark False Nails which I actually really like and the nude ones I've already worn and they are just so natural and didn't look overly fake at all. The other ones I picked up are oval shaped, which I haven't seen in Primark before but I will probably paint over these a different colour because I'm not a huge fan of the white tips.

Have you tried anything that I have in this haul? What have your bought recently?
Follow

12 comments:

  1. Was obsessed with the primark nails for a while but the glue really damaged my natural nails so haven't used them in a while. Really keen to try the lip liners though, look forward to your review!

    xo
    http://naomiupton.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I haven't found that yet but I do like to give my nails a break in between wearing them xx

      Delete
  2. I used the Matte foundation and hated it :( the liner looks amazing x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? So far I am loving it, but I'll see how it goes xx

      Delete
  3. I haven't tried any of these, but the Maybelline Lip Liners look soooo good! xx

    Rose
    http://www.lepetitrianon.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are amazing, and you can use them like a lipstick but in pencil form too xx

      Delete
  4. I would love a review on the L'Oreal Foundation!
    Kaylee
    www.goldandhearts.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to try the Lip Drama Pencils, they look gorgeous!

    Jordan Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them! If you get the chance you should I would recommend them to everybody xx

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. The eyeliner was just a repurchase for me, and its one of the best ones I've tried from the highstreet xx

      Delete

Latest pins