Latest Instagrams
Monday 20 April 2015

MAC Isabel and Ruben Toledo Collection

 MAC are always bring out new collections, or creating collections using their permanent products but only some of them are really hyped. MAC Cinderella collection is all everybody's been talking about and I have heard nothing about this MAC Isabel and Ruben Collection until one of my friends gave me these pieces from the collection. Look how beautiful the packaging is, dare I say it but I much prefer this to the Cinderella packaging and am tempted to buy more from this collection just because of the packaging, (is that bad?!)

Of course the products are just as amazing as the packaging, and like all MAC products have such high quality. Starting with the Lipstick which is in the shade Barbecue its a matte red leaning more towards to orange brighter red instead of a deep red. Perfect shade for Spring/ Summer I am going to get so much wear from this. The Eyeliner is in the shade Designer Purple, my first ever purple eyeliner and I am loving it. I've experimented with it and love adding a bit of a different colour into my looks, its really soft and nice to apply but once its set it will not budge which I love. Lastly the Mascara is in the Tarot, again not usually the colour I would go for and I haven't really tried with coloured mascara before but I have been wearing this and there are loads of ways you can incorporate colour into your makeup without it being too out there. I haven't tried a MAC mascara before, and this has really tempted me to try more because of how good it is.

Have you tried anything from this range? What has been your favourite MAC Limited Edition item?
Follow

2 comments:

  1. I love the packaging of this collection. I didn't order anything but the lipsticks look gorgeous! x

    Jordan Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I love how creative the packaging is x

      Delete

Latest pins