Latest Instagrams
Friday 24 April 2015

The 'I Panicked' Haul

Who goes shopping and buys 4 foundations, 6 sets of lashes and 2 concealers. Well. me clearly. I just panicked and this is what happens when I have nobody to control me and talk a bit of sense for the sake of my bank account. Sorry to anybody who has already seen the photos in this post, blogger decided to randomly post this post before it was finished.


Now comes me justifying why I needed all of these vital purchases, I will keep that to a minimum.

Starting of with these lashes, now I'm not a lash wearing lady however I am determined to be one so while browsing the isles of Savers I saw these Eylure Lashes and couldn't miss this oppurtunity. The first set are Eylure Naturalities 116, which are lengthening and this is a pack of three pairs and only cost £3.99. You can't normally get one pair for that price, so this was something that I couldn't miss out on. These look like they will be great to wear when I'm starting out with lashes and don't want anything too crazy.

Lash glue of course is essential when applying lashes and even though I think that these packs come with glue I thought that I might as well pick up some more, just so I have extra on hand. This cost £2.19 and looks like it will last me for ages.

The next set of lashes are individuals, which everyone says are so hard to apply but I wanted to give these a go because of how much more control you have on where you want to volume and length. Again this is a multipack of three so this is going to keep me going for ages, but for £1.49 I could not miss out on this one.

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer, seems to be everybody's favourite and when it was on deal for £3.99 I thought I might as well grab a back up because I seem to get through them so fast. I love to use to for everyday because I tend to save my MAC Pro Longwear Concealer for special occasions or when I go out.

Now moving onto Foundation, I know I picked up loads but at least now I won't be running out anytime soon. Starting with the Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation, £7.99, this was more of impulse purchase because Rimmel had three for two and the other two products I knew I wanted to try so I just thought I might as well give this one a go!

The Rimmel Lasting Finish Nude Foundation, £7.99, (currently £2 off so £5.99) this is a new release from Rimmel and I really wanted to give this a go. I currently can't find a foundation which works well on my skin so that is part of the reason I am giving so many a go.

It was 2 for £15 on Bourjois, so naturally I wanted to pick up the more expensive items so I could save the most without just buying things for the sake of it. The Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation, £9.99, is something I have heard lots about but never tried so I thought I might as well give it a go. Especially as I think its supposed to be quite high coverage.

Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation, £10.99, a foundation which I have tried before and loved so this was more of a fail safe option. If all the other foundations didn't work with my skin, or weren't quite what I was looking for I can rely on this.

Rimmel Lasting Finish Concealer, £5.49, this was the main thing which I wanted from Rimmel along with the Lasting Finish Nude Foundation. I am so excited to give this a go, its quite a new release and from what I have read about it sounds like its quite popular.

Have you tried anything from this haul? What have you bought recently?
Follow

20 comments:

  1. I am a big fan of the concealer, best drugstore one I have tried. Superdrug currently had 3 for 2 on makeup last week and I went home with half of the Makeup Revolution aisle. I know how you feel:))

    http://sowhatsfashionabout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Lasting Finish Nude is really good! Hope it works for you x

    http://naomiupton.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Foundations are my guilty pleasure i must own around 30 or more! I love trying new bases! I still haven't tried a Bourjois one though x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have that many, but I'm getting there! If you love bases then you should try bourjois xx

      Delete
  4. I totally did this the other day! haha I now have 3 new foundations and 3 new mascaras!! ooops!! I have yet to try a Rimmel foundation and not like it :)
    I really want to try out The Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation though! I still haven't picked it up haha!
    LeviJade xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rimmel are just so reliable, and these foundations are no different! there will be a full review coming on all of these products xx

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Can't get enough of them! I've been wearing them a lot xx

      Delete
  6. I've been wanting to try the individual lashes for ages!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Give them a go, I have found them so much easier than what I originally thought xx

      Delete
  7. I've recently become a fan of the Collection concealer! I've never seen that Bourjois foundtation before though, I'd be interested in trying that out. I'm glad you explained the two Rimmel foundations - I was wondering why one had a red lid and one had a white lid! Enjoy your new purchases!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its amazing isn't it? If you want to know more about the foundations there should be a full review soon xx

      Delete
  8. I don't really blame you for buying all those foundations, I want to try them ALL!
    Rachel Coco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just went for it, and now I'm slowly working my way through trying them all xx

      Delete
  9. I'm a huge fan of eylure lashes as they always seem easy to apply compared to others, and I'm completely useless at putting them on!
    Laura x
    fbl-savvy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried any other lashes so I wouldn't know, however these are so easy to apply xx

      Delete

Latest pins