Latest Instagrams
Tuesday 24 February 2015

Half Term Beauty Haul

 Yep I know another haul, if you haven't read my Lush Haul you can read it here. Whenever I go shopping with one of my mates I seem to buy an uncontrollable amount, so this time I thought I was quite chilled except there may of been a couple of items which I forgot to include in this haul, oops. We seem to spur each other one, and buying together to make sure we make the most of the deals.

 L'Oreal Brow Artist Plumper, Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer, Maybelline Dream Flawless Nude Foundation, Rimmel Stay Matte Powder, Maybelline ColorDrama Velvet Lip Pencils, Lush Creamy Candy Bubble Bar, Lush Blackberry Bath Bomb, Lush Twilight Bath Bomb.

I couldn't wait to try out this new foundation from Maybelline, and I love it but more coming on that later in a review. I saw Emma from Emma's Rectangle use this brow product and was in need of a new brow gel so decided to try it out. And as for the ColorDrama Velvet Lip Pencil you all know I want to complete my collection and so had to pick up a few more of these. The concealer and powder are just favourites of mine which I have been meaning to repurchase for ages. Now we all know my recent Lush addiction so I just had to pick up a couple more and I can't wait to try these out.

What have you bought recently which you would recommend?
Follow

2 comments:

  1. I'm really intrigued about the new Maybelline foundation - would be interested to hear your thoughts :) xx

    Magpie Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There will be a review coming soon, but I love it xx

      Delete

Latest pins