Latest Instagrams
Tuesday 1 December 2015

Blogmas Day 1 || Winter Nail Picks


Its officially the first day of Blogmas! Christmas is one of my favourite times of year, and I enjoyed doing Blogmas last year I had to do it again. If you don't know what it is, Blogmas or Vlogmas is when Bloggers and YouTubers blog or vlog everyday up to Christmas. Slightly like an advent calendar, but instead of a Christmas shaped chocolate you get some new content from your favourite bloggers and vloggers. Today's post is all about my Winter Nail Polish Picks, there is something for everyone at every price range.



Rimmel 60 Seconds Rapid Ruby, of course in your winter nail line up you need a red. This is a true red, without being overly orange toned. Perfect seasonal colour choice, and it dries within sixty seconds which is even better, meaning no unnecessary time wasted faffing about waiting for your nails to dry.

Topshop Nail Polish has an amazing selection and beautiful colours, Wardrobe is a dark blue a slightly alternative nail colour choice but still suitably apt for the time of year. I personally love this shade, being my go to nail polish colour at the moment. It has a lovely glossy finish, and is opaque in one to two coats. Suffuse is a glittery gold shade, another classic Christmas colour choice. I actually wear this all year round, but during the winter season I love it even more. It doesn't have any kind of chunks of glitter in it, meaning that it isn't stuck on your nails forever! Everybody needs a gold glitter in their life.

Marc Jacobs Cora, slightly more pricey but another very individual colour. It is a reddish, brown with gold shimmer running through it. Not like anything else I own or have seen, but think it is perfect for this time of year and very sophisticated.

What's your favourite Winter Nail Polish?
Follow

3 comments:

  1. The gold glittery shade from topshop just look really festive

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the glittery gold from Topshop! I wear Rapid Ruby by Rimmel all the time in the winter, sometimes with a silver glitter over the top (just wish glitter wasn't such a pain to remove...)

    Robyn / Phases Of Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously need all four in my collection, especially the Marc Jacobs one! That's beautiful!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Latest pins