Latest Instagrams
Saturday 5 December 2015

Blogmas Day 5 || Gift Guide for Makeup Lovers

Another addition to my various gift guides, this ones for any beauty lover in your life. As I seem to be saying with all my gift guides, there are so many more things which I could include in this post. It all depends who your buying for, your budget etc but these are a variety of things which I have seen around lately and wanted to share with you.
I am yet to try any Real Techniques Bold Metals brushes, but this little set currently on deal at boots for £30 seems like the perfect opportunity, bearing in mind some of those brushes alone can be up to £25. I am a sucker for any kind of Christmas sets, this Bondi Sands set is perfect for any tanning lover in your life. If you haven't seen this Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit palette I don't know where you've been. Any beauty junkie will want this in their stash. I am desperate to try and beauty blender, and these sets are incredible value for money. With two beauty blenders usually £16 each, and one mini as well as a little cleaner this is well worth the investment- it's only £32!

I have never seen this before but Selfridges have these little Astrological Fragrance Collection Bag, one for each star sign with ten little samples specially chosen to suit your start sign. A more personal, but great idea for a present. Nars never fail with Christmas gift sets, the One Shocking Moment cheek palette houses a huge array of blushes with a bronzer, contour and highlight shade in it to. For the same price as the mini Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks, Nars have an alternative of mini lipsticks although I feel like these may be slightly bigger and you can get five. I've never tried any Nars lipsticks so I would love to give this a go.
Nars have another lip set, containing three lip products. This one is the red set, and contains a full sized lipstick and a mini lip liner and lip pencil. Charlotte Tilbury is a fail safe option for any beauty junkie, the Killer Cheekbones set contains the bronze and glow as well as the sculpting brush. Zoeva brushes are absolutely gorgeous, with a huge array of sets there really is one for everybody. This is the bamboo collection and contains a variety of brushes for both eyes and face. Another Zoeva product, their eyeshadow palettes in particular the Cocoa Blend Palette full of shades perfect for Winter season.
Liz Earle have some amazing Christmas sets, and something which I am hoping to invest in for myself as I love their skincare. This is the Sparkling Skin Duo and contains their much hyped about cleanse and polish, along with their Skin Tonic. Becca Champagne Pop has come to England, available to pre order this has been one of the most lusted after highlighters and any beauty junkie will want this in their stash. Smith and Cult may be more of a luxury nail brand, and this trio is perfect for this time of year with three gorgeous colours. Part of Charlotte Tilbury's six shades of love this contains a blush and a lipstick in a beautiful set. another amazing set for any beauty lover.
Follow

3 comments:

  1. such good and cool ideas here. Might show my boyfriend this post haha
    I have the Zoeva Cocoa Blend Palette and I am absolutely in love with it so I am sure it will be a great gift haha x

    Lisa's World

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh at everything!! This list is spot on, I'd be more than happy to receive any of these things Christmas morning!

    Hayley-Eszti | www.hayleyeszti.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest pins