Latest Instagrams
Wednesday 23 December 2015

Hi Impact Brows Review

 I love my brows, although they are not exactly brow goals I like to make a lot of effort with them, and try my best to get them there! Although currently I am all about the gel brow products, I was so excited to give this Hi Impact Eye and Brow Perfector* a go. A palette consisting of four powder shadows perfect for your brows, although can also be doubled up as eyeshadows.

 With a decent sized mirror, and surprising good brush included this brow kit is ideal for just about anyone. The four shades will cater for everyone's needs, with the ability to mix them together of course to create that perfect shade for your skin tone. The shades are all very pigmented, and of course very importantly long lasting. I apply Mocha to my brows, set with my trusty L'Oreal Brow Plumper and they do not budge or smudge throughout the day, They also helpfully double up as eyeshadows, and although I have tried better shadows these do look lovely. Because they are ultimately brow powders you do have to work a little hard to blend them, but once blended they look gorgeous. Conveniently having both your brow powders, and eyeshadows in one palette will make packing that little bit easier and more condensed.
You can buy this Hi Impact Brow Perfector* here for £15.99



Follow

1 comment:

Latest pins